Monday, September 20, 2010

Week 1

Oh, This was better than I thought. I did okay considering all that is going on. I got 31 + 1, so 32 total. Treats and sleep are my weakness. I missed a few nights of 7 hrs of sleep. My hubby was gone, can't sleep when he is gone. So, I just did lots of projects. I had my normal treat on Saturday night, then I brought the treat home and had to have some more yesterday. I only had two brownies this week. That is amazing!!!! I would have normally had 10 in one week. I did get ready everyday which was great. I found this great way to get a variety of fruits and veggies. There is a website called www.bountifulbaskets.org. (if i could figure out how to link it I would, Sorry) Anyway, it is only 15.00 a week you need to sign up on monday or tuesday depending on where you live. I think they do it out of the state of Utah. I just don't know what other states. You get an apple box full of fruits and veggies each week it is different. My kids are loving it and it is giving us a variety of stuff to try and there is no excuse to not eat more fruits and veggies. They also provide extras like bread, cases of fruit, tortillas, etc. It changes each week. I am loving it. You sign up on mon or tues and then pick it up on Saturday morning. This week will be great!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard of bountiful baskets before. Actually about 2 days ago I got on their website and tried to see if I could get it here...they're not in Kansas. I even emailed to see what would have to happen ot get them here. I haven't heard a response yet. I've heard such great things about them. I really wish they had it here.

    ReplyDelete