Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jennifer

I'm joining the Sassy Soul Sista' Size-Down hoping to get the motivation I've been looking for. I work as a Dental Hygienist full time and have a 15 year old boy and 12 year old girl. They both keep me insanely busy with sports practices and church activities. We live in Colorado and visit Springville several times a year to visit family (I've gone walking a few times with Amy, Becca, Char and my sister Jana). Some of these Sista's haven't posted yet but I think they will soon. Anyway, I'm a coca-cola addict, so... my personal goal is to give up soda and drink only water. ugh! Not gonna be pretty! A good eating day for me is tracking points on the weight watchers plan. So far my week is going pretty good (only one -1 on treats). Good luck everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment