Monday, September 27, 2010

Becca is here

Okay Ladies -

I know this is about 3 weeks late but I am here, and finally ready to commit!  The last 2 1/2 weeks have been really hard/crazy/emotional/just plain wierd!  But I am here and ready to join the challenge.  I will be honest and say I haven't really been keeping track of my points for the last two weeks because that was just one more thing that my crazy frazzled brain couldn't handle.  But I get one for posting before 5 today right?! So my idea of a good eating day is eating 5 small balances meals & drinking 64 ounces of water.  My personal goal is to be at work before 9 am every morning!  Go ahead and laugh but it is something I am really struggling with.  I am a college student (STILL) and I usually stay up all night doing homework and think I need to sleep in to make up for it.  Through this challenge I want to find more balance in my life with work/school/personal life/sleep.  Thank you for all of your inspiring comments & posts!  We are on our way to healthier/happier us! 

Total points so far for Becca: 1 :) with many many more to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment