Monday, September 13, 2010

Sizin' Down Soul Sista' Kelsey

I joined this contest because I thought it was fun last time and it really helped me with scheduling time to do everything and I actually did better in school when we were doing it...and I felt a lot better all the time. So I talked my mom and sista's into doing it again. Thanks to everyone who is playing so that the jackpot gets bigger for the winner :)
My personal goal is to do 30 minutes of Personal Progress/scripture study every day. My sister Amy beat me in finishing hers...so I thought I should probably finish before my 19th birthday so it still counts.
My idea of a good eating day is pretty much just eating 3 times a day only with HEALTHY snacks in between at school. And only eating the all fruit smoothies at work, which will be super hard. But bring on the challenge! I'm ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment