Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Plesae don't kick me out!

Ok so I 2 and a half weeks in and this is my first post. I hope that you won't kick me out. My name is Jody Wittwer. For those of you who know Jana, she is my older sister and Jennifer Kendall is my even older sister(love ya gals). I live in Cedar City and have just recently become a stay at home mom. I was a social studies teacher at a private boarding school for the last 7 years until I quit my job to stay home with my kids. It has been new experience for me, one of which I have enjoyed for the most part but has taken some getting used to. As for this contest, I have had a rough start. Yesterday my daughter was 6 weeks old and I had my Dr appointment getting the ok to go ahead and start excersizing again. So I am ready to get serious about my commitment to SSSSD. I look forward to getting to know you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment