Monday, September 20, 2010

Kristin- Week 1

This week was ok as far as exercise, bed and my scriptures. I found that there were few nights that I was reading at midnight. I need to fit that in earlier in the day...but it still happened.

Treats were the weakness this week was treats. I think it's stress and my period coming. I have a sweet tooth that is just not satisified. I want treats so bad. I started the week off bad...had a piece of left over chocolate cake from my little girls birthday. I did good until Friday. I was helping to host a open house for one of our friends that just got married. It was a small open house, but I had ot make food. I made Almond Roca....I love that stuff..my sistas know what that is. IT's fabulous, addictive and I only had 2 pieces, but if there were more I would have eaten a lot more. I had a plate that we brought back home with us. I took the babysitter home and my hubby threw it away while I was gone. I was mad and glad at the same time.

So my points were 32 plus 1 for posting on time. so 33 is my total.

No comments:

Post a Comment