Friday, September 17, 2010

Char
I am joining sassy soul sista size down to help become more healthy. I had achilles tendon surgery in April and use to be an avid walker with Amy, Jana and Becca. I have not been able to exercise much since then and really feel the need to get back into the swing of things. I love to eat and have not been very good at watching what I eat( see food diet). My goal is to become more healthly and hopefully be down several pounds by the end of this challenge. My personal goal is to read my scriptures every day and exercise every day being able to get back to walking an hour a day. I want to be able to do as I am trying to teach our young women to do and that is to read scriptures and pray daily. Can't ask them to do something that i am not willing to do. I make my bed already so that won't be hard, but the TREAT thing will almost kill me until i don't crave them anymore. Not sure that will happen but i am ready for the challenge. Bring it on.

1 comment: