Monday, October 4, 2010

Kristin Week 3

I got 29 this week (28+1). Treats continue to be a problem, and I missed one day of exercise. But I feel so good about reading my scriptures. My family has had HUGE changes in our life this past month, and reading the scriptures has made such an impact on me. I feel like I'm not yelling as much at the kids, and that I have more patience. I'm not claiming I don't yell, just not as much. Conference was ok...I was ready to kill the kids. Seriously mom, I don't know how you did it. I was ready to send them all to time out for their entire life. Overall, I'm pretty happy about this contest. I realize I can work on one thing at a time. The first time I did the contest, I got my exercise habit (still going after almost 1 1/2 years). I've gotten better eating habits...still need osme work, but much better than when I started. This time I'm hoping the scripture habit will stick. I'm better today than when we started...even if it is with a cookie in my hand (not really, but you get my point).

No comments:

Post a Comment