Monday, October 11, 2010

Char Week 4

Hey there sistas!!!!!! How are all of you doing? I miss not hearing from all of you. I have been working hard on eating more healthy and reading my scriptures daily. As of today I have lost 7.2 lbs and getting to exercise on a daily routine. I am loving this challenge that was presented to me thanks Amy for getting me started. This weekend I enjoyed having my grand baby for the whole weekend. Her mom and dad went to Las Vegas and was married yesterday. Happy days!!!!!!!!Boy i tell you it is the grand prize to have grand babies. They are the best. Lots of kisses and hugs and unconditional love. Anyway, my points this week were 33 (32+1). Ladies, have a great week and continue to make great strides in your health and happiness. Love ya all, Char ")

No comments:

Post a Comment