Monday, October 11, 2010

A journey of a thousand miles - Week 4

Hey Soul Sistas!  Hope you all had a FABULOUS week!  It was so fun to see Gayle & Kelsey this week and to finally meet Lindsay.  It was also a treat for me to see Beth, I hate not seeing you twice a week!  Averi's baptism was so great!  Okay so I need to admit my mistake.  I thought I was using all of my tech savy skills to create a spreadsheet to track my points which I forwarded to Amy, Jana & Beth so last Monday I went and plugged in my points and just used the total but it wasn't until later in the week after talking to Amy & Jana that I found out I had done a formula wrong so it wasn't adding in all the points, so my total for last week was actually 20 (GO ME!!) And my total for week 4 was also 20 giving me a total of .... hold on to your hats ladies ...41 total points for this contest!!!  Sorry, but due to my schedule I will not be signing autographs later.  Just kidding and all silliness aside I am kind of proud of myself, 41 things better than I was doing 4 weeks ago!  This week was really really hard for me.  I had mid terms and used treats as a way to keep me awake during my late late night studying.  BUT this week will be better (at least the first part of it), looking forward to the weekend.  My fun thing this week that I did was go to Averi's baptism, and then I had a good case of shopping therapy with one of my best friends who was in town for the weekend.  Yesterday I went to my first singles ward meeting!  (AAAAHHH) I really missed the family ward, but it will get better!

A bit of inspiration for us all:

And one of my favorite quotes from this general conference:

We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become each day.
Elder Richard G. Scott


Have a sassy week Sistas!  We can do this!  Just gotta keep walking!  

PS Char!  Congratulations on the weight loss, you rock lady!  And Super big congrats to Amber on her wedding!  That is so fabulous!  

No comments:

Post a Comment