Monday, October 18, 2010

Char Week 5

Wow this week was not as easy as the others. I had trouble eating treats this week. I am learning that there are many things i can do instead of eating all those treats, like go for a walk, go spend some money, talk to a dear friend, go visit friends and family. I am continually learning. Saturday for fun my boys and i tore out my kitchen counter top. I am so excited to get new countertop. My boys and daughter then went shopping with me to by a kitchen faucet (boy they are not cheap) and some other stuff i probably did not need. But it was time spent with family. Gotta love them!!!!!! My points for this week was 32 (31+1) yippeeee. I continue to make sure that my bed is made and that i am getting my exercise and daily scriptures read. I am working toward my young women in recognition award and need to finish the book of mormon..... Ladies have a great week and continue making great strides in your goals this week. Love ya tons, Char ")

No comments:

Post a Comment