Monday, November 8, 2010

Char Week 8

Wow, what a busy week. I only did a little better on points this week. I had a busy week of 12 hour days all week long. So needless to say I ate not as well as I should have. For fun this Sat. I went to a turkey bowl that our floor at the hospital does every year and had a great time. My son went with me and was impressed that i could even run let alone make a touch down. Yippeee. Then we went to a open house for my daughter and our new son in law. Much fun there as well. then we went to Shelbee's 1st bday party. Saturday was a great day full of fun and family. Points for the week are 29+1 30 total. Will continue to work at being better this week. One thing for sure is that this challenge has helped me with scripture reading and preparing better for my Laurel classes when I teach. Have a great week sistas. Love ya, Char ")

No comments:

Post a Comment